« Home | New character blog » | Query #2-11 update, plus an aside... » | Queries #2-11 » | Fin. » | NIGHT LIFE, the novel that wants to be a movie » | A squee-worthy day » | Query #1 » | Whee! » | No, I swear, this time it's really done... » | Gore Verbinski, your roots are showing »

Queries #2-11 update the third

'Nother request for a 50-page partial, bringing the count to 7/10.

OMG, You're on fire! Kick ass, dude!

You totally rawk! Fingers crossed that the offers -- yes, multiple -- start coming in (cough) today!

Post a Comment

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile