« Home | Whee! » | No, I swear, this time it's really done... » | Gore Verbinski, your roots are showing » | Screenplay Complete » | Braaaaaains (are funny things) » | Putting the Pro in Procrastination » | Book Talk: Kim Harrison » | Asking Dumb Questions with a Vampire » | Pitching to the Choir » | Grr Argh »

Query #1

Queried Mary Louise Schwartz of Belfrey Literary Agency. I am planning, when all is said and done on NIGHT LIFE, to create a giant post detailing all my querying activity, but seeing 500 rejected queries posted on author blogs depresses me, so I'm holding off until a (much) later date. However, I will be posting the queries as they go out.

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile