« Home | Query #2-11 update, plus an aside... » | Queries #2-11 » | Fin. » | NIGHT LIFE, the novel that wants to be a movie » | A squee-worthy day » | Query #1 » | Whee! » | No, I swear, this time it's really done... » | Gore Verbinski, your roots are showing » | Screenplay Complete »

New character blog

Please do visit Cat and Muse, in which Jezebel, the heroine of Hell's Belles, interviews other spec fic/paranormal romance heroines and heros, including, if she ever snags an agent, our very own Det. Luna Wilder.

I've been reading this -- I think I'm entertained the most by Mel's pop culture statements. XD

Smooches!

By the way, Jez interviews characters whether or not they're published...so ((sough)) have your people call my people so we can set something up!

And thanks, Vernieda!

Post a Comment

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile