« Home | Query #1 » | Whee! » | No, I swear, this time it's really done... » | Gore Verbinski, your roots are showing » | Screenplay Complete » | Braaaaaains (are funny things) » | Putting the Pro in Procrastination » | Book Talk: Kim Harrison » | Asking Dumb Questions with a Vampire » | Pitching to the Choir »

A squee-worthy day

Through a series of unrelated and highly coincidental events, two agents (nameless for now) requested fulls of NIGHT LIFE today.

I am currently residing on Planet Squeal, but please leave a message.

Hey, it's "that one guy you used to know". Wow, that's awesome. I did a little snooping a while back and found your blog. Congrats on the awesome job and finishing you first novel. Hope revision goes well.
David Gerrold says that the first million words are just practice. You practice making connections and sending your work to publishers. If they publish it you practice cashing checks and if you win the Hugo you practice your acceptance speech. I hope you get a lot of practice in the near future.

Erik

P.S. Emailed this to you at your old address but I wasn't sure if you check that.

Yay! :D

squeeeee! YAYAYAYAY! Kick ass!

Post a Comment

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile