« Home | No, I swear, this time it's really done... » | Gore Verbinski, your roots are showing » | Screenplay Complete » | Braaaaaains (are funny things) » | Putting the Pro in Procrastination » | Book Talk: Kim Harrison » | Asking Dumb Questions with a Vampire » | Pitching to the Choir » | Grr Argh » | Writer's Weekend »

Whee!

I hacked through a huge amont of NIGHT LIFE yesterday, and made it to page 213 out of 346 (sadly, this was because I deleted a 3,000-word flashback that made absolutely no sense and was really crap.) So now I have 3,000 words to make up, but we're definitely edging into the third act and the plot is starting to make sense.

Whee!

woo hoo! *cheers*

(It's Holly :p)

Dude, Holly, you do know you can sign in as "Other" and actually write your name instead being Anonymous, don't you? O_O

(Good job, Caitlin!)

I do now. :p

*waves at caitlin*

(o.o)

Post a Comment

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile