« Home | ... Writerapathy » | Queries #2-11 update the third » | New character blog » | Query #2-11 update, plus an aside... » | Queries #2-11 » | Fin. » | NIGHT LIFE, the novel that wants to be a movie » | A squee-worthy day » | Query #1 » | Whee! »

Queries #12-14

Broke the mold and got a reject by e-mail just now, not a form letter. To be fair, the agent represents mostly epic fantasy and didn't type YOU SUXXORS in huge red caps, so no biggie. Onward and upward and all that jazz.

Queries 12 and 13 were by snail mail and web site form, respectively. The snail query was to an agent whom I'd really love to work with (which is why I ponied up the $4.05 for a priority envelope to query her along with my e's,) so I'm prepared to wait a while for a response.

We'll see.

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile