« Home | Be a plot machine - ask me how! » | Link-Fu » | How not to be my housemate/How not to get an agent » | BMW Stats » | A post not about querying » | It's gone to phone calls... » | Queries #2-11 update the fifth » | Queries #12-14 update » | Queries 2-11 update the fourth » | Query #15 »

BMW Stats for Saturday

Words: 607 (screw that counter thingy, it doesn't even work with Blogger.)

Favorite sentence: "Lia put her deck back into its box and slammed the lid shut, favoring Mari with a glare that bounced off the redhead’s forcefield of perfection like a ping-pong ball."

Writer's Mood: Excited. Lia gets The Phonecall in this scene, and things crank up from there.

Least favorite thing: 3rd person limited POV. It's so weird to write this, I feel like everything is wooden and over-described.

Next scene: Jenny shows up at Lia's house. The there's a mage death squad.

Word goal for tomorrow: 1000. Let's not strain the writer.

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile