« Home | How not to be my housemate/How not to get an agent » | BMW Stats » | A post not about querying » | It's gone to phone calls... » | Queries #2-11 update the fifth » | Queries #12-14 update » | Queries 2-11 update the fourth » | Query #15 » | Queries #12-14 » | ... Writerapathy »

Link-Fu

Please do visit the informative blog of the fabulous Rachel Vater, Lit Agent X. You'll laugh, you'll snort drinks out your nose, you'll be glad you didn't write some of those query letters she gets...

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile