« Home | It's gone to phone calls... » | Queries #2-11 update the fifth » | Queries #12-14 update » | Queries 2-11 update the fourth » | Query #15 » | Queries #12-14 » | ... Writerapathy » | Queries #2-11 update the third » | New character blog » | Query #2-11 update, plus an aside... »

A post not about querying

My second full!length! novel is poised to begin. Urban fantasy, like the last but with a much darker tone (if that's possible) and much less paranormal romance-y elements.

In case anyone cares, a summary:

BLACK MAGICK WOMAN
Sisters Jenny and Amelia Threadstone have been seperated for fifteen years, ever since the day their white-witch mother took Amelia and went on the run from their black-mage father. Now, their father is dead and his old "friends" are after the last two scions of the Threadstone line. Jenny and Amelia must discover what forbidden magick Albert Threadstone discovered before he died, and why his former allies would kill for it. And Amelia must reconcile her feelings towards her very powerful and possibly evil necromancer sister, while coming to terms with her own abilities as Albert's daughter. Jenny and Lia may not get along, but even gifted witches can't ignore fate...

I'm excited about starting something that has minimal romantic angst and tons of good solid story. I even got me a spiffy word counter:

'Zokutou
0 / 90,000
(0.0%)



So look forward to not only query posts, but metrics posts! Can you stand it???!!!

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile