« Home | A post not about querying » | It's gone to phone calls... » | Queries #2-11 update the fifth » | Queries #12-14 update » | Queries 2-11 update the fourth » | Query #15 » | Queries #12-14 » | ... Writerapathy » | Queries #2-11 update the third » | New character blog »

BMW Stats

A whopping 3-page chapter about graverobbing. No fun stuff yet...got to get a bit more meat.

Another note: after writing close first person Chandler-style narration, third person POV is weird, man.

'Zokutou'Zokutou
545 / 90,000
(0.6%)

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile