« Home | Queries #12-14 update » | Queries 2-11 update the fourth » | Query #15 » | Queries #12-14 » | ... Writerapathy » | Queries #2-11 update the third » | New character blog » | Query #2-11 update, plus an aside... » | Queries #2-11 » | Fin. »

Queries #2-11 update the fifth

Nothing like a rejection to start off a Monday, eh?

Got kicked to the curb with a form reject by a certain agency in the Sunshine State.

Nothing personal, nothing between the lines, just a standard "Too familiar" form reject.

Oh well. Onward and all that. Still have 7 (or is it 8? Crap, I forgot.) agents looking over the partial/full.

We'll see.

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile