« Home | Queries #2-11 update the fifth » | Queries #12-14 update » | Queries 2-11 update the fourth » | Query #15 » | Queries #12-14 » | ... Writerapathy » | Queries #2-11 update the third » | New character blog » | Query #2-11 update, plus an aside... » | Queries #2-11 »

It's gone to phone calls...

AKA Yet Another Query Update.

So yeah, lots of excitement today. My poor lil' heart is all aflutter. While at work doing work-like thyings, I got two phone calls.

Call #1
Obsessively checking email. See that I have voicemail on my Vonage home phone number. (I [heart] Vonage.) Check caller ID and see a 212 area code. Listen to voice message. Big 5 agent asking me to call to talk about book. Contain shriek, take down number and head outside to call back. As I am walking the phone rings with a different 212 number.

Call #2
Another, different agent calling to talk about book. Is a super-duper fancy-nice guy and asks me to let him finish reading the MS before I accept any offers. Since he is, in fact, super-duper fancy-nice I say sure and do a spontaneous boogie in the car park. Get some weird looks from other people on their cell phones in the car park. Who cares?!

Call #1 part the second
Call the first agent back and we talk about the MS. She likes it but has concerns and we end with her sending me a revision email to look over and decide how well our visions mesh.

Dude, I'm freaking out...

Excellent, dude! :D

Dude, that is awesome! Such a fast response too!

Now, if you get repped, you have to promise to tell us who it is. *g*

Post a Comment

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile