« Home | Pitching to the Choir » | Grr Argh » | Writer's Weekend » | The Bite » | Revision Method » | Hell is Your Unedited Manuscript » | Scoreboard »

Asking Dumb Questions with a Vampire

The first of many posts in which the writer tells you stuff about herself you didn't necessarily want or need to know.

This time it's my blogger name. I have a perfectly good gods-given name that I put on manuscripts and checks and stuff, but I chose not to use my real name on the blog because I found one that was way funnier courtesy of Evil Editor.

From Guess the Plot of Face-Lift 73:
"A young knight and an escaped slave fight each other, as well as spirits that would enslave, corrupt and destroy the minds of mankind. Also, a vampire."

That's where I got my name.

Luv ya, EE!

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile