« Home | Book Talk: Kim Harrison » | Asking Dumb Questions with a Vampire » | Pitching to the Choir » | Grr Argh » | Writer's Weekend » | The Bite » | Revision Method » | Hell is Your Unedited Manuscript » | Scoreboard »

Putting the Pro in Procrastination

So I have a work-for-hire gig going right now that involves handing in a 90-page/90 minute screenplay to an indie film director I met years ago and who decided that I can write and apparently I must be the one to complete his zombie-movie opus.

Deadline is 4th of July.

Current page count is 9/90.

Just to show that even when you're being paid to write something, delaying and fidding and excuses happen.

Don't look at me for ideas on how to beat procrastination. If I knew that I'd be rich and published.

Zombie movies rock! That'd be a cool gig. :)

Good luck on getting it all done on time.

Braaaaaainss.

Yeah, I know. I'm no help at all.

OMG sounds like fun, I mean hell, I mean fun. :) Good luck! You can do it!

--Holly

Post a Comment

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile