« Home | Writer's Weekend » | The Bite » | Revision Method » | Hell is Your Unedited Manuscript » | Scoreboard »

Grr Argh

Overheard at my DJ (day job), in which I'm also a writer, but without the excitement and angst of novels:

Co-worker: Look at this line. This is just someone groaning.
Second co-worker: What does it say?
Co-worker: It says "ARRRRGHHHH!"
Second co-worker: It looks okay to me.Co-worker: True. There isn't enough dialogue with "ARRRRGHHH!" in it these days.

He's absolutely right, too.

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile