« Home | Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens (writ... » | I'm alive, I promise » | Submission » | Link-Fu » | Eeeeevil Plotting (writing rant #1) » | I was going to put a snappy alliterative title her... » | Villain or Antihero? (With a side trip into those ... » | 5 questions for aspiring authors to ask (themselves) » | Represented! Part 2 » | Representin' »

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have moved my blogging activity to LiveJournal, and my new blog can be found here:

Street Magic

Anyone can comment, not just LJ users, so come on over! I'll be migrating all of my posts here to LiveJournal over the next few days.

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile