« Home | Link-Fu » | Eeeeevil Plotting (writing rant #1) » | I was going to put a snappy alliterative title her... » | Villain or Antihero? (With a side trip into those ... » | 5 questions for aspiring authors to ask (themselves) » | Represented! Part 2 » | Representin' » | BMW Stats for Saturday » | Story time » | Be a plot machine - ask me how! »

Submission

...And get your mind out of the gutter.

Today NIGHT LIFE goes to the top-tier editors that RV selected for it. You'll know more when I know more.

Yay! Good luck! Fly, little manuscript, fly!

Catilin,

I can only guess that the waiting part of the process gets worse now. Did she mention how long it usually takes for editors to read and did she send the entire manuscript or just partials.

May the force... no, that's not your genre.

How about... lycanthropic(sp) claws crossed for you.

Brian

Post a Comment

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile