« Home | Eeeeevil Plotting (writing rant #1) » | I was going to put a snappy alliterative title her... » | Villain or Antihero? (With a side trip into those ... » | 5 questions for aspiring authors to ask (themselves) » | Represented! Part 2 » | Representin' » | BMW Stats for Saturday » | Story time » | Be a plot machine - ask me how! » | Link-Fu »

Link-Fu

Have added a new blog, to the delightful Kit Whitfield. British, witty, writes books about werewolves. What's not to love?

She also penned this delightful article about publishing and submitting.

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile