« Home | Submission » | Link-Fu » | Eeeeevil Plotting (writing rant #1) » | I was going to put a snappy alliterative title her... » | Villain or Antihero? (With a side trip into those ... » | 5 questions for aspiring authors to ask (themselves) » | Represented! Part 2 » | Representin' » | BMW Stats for Saturday » | Story time »

I'm alive, I promise

Or at the very least an animated member of the undead.

I've been very tired this week. Very busy, very tired, very stressed out about the new book. About subbing the old book. Money and time and relationships.

I haven't forgotten about this blog or that there are people reading it.

Things should commence as normal this weekend. Thanks for being patient with my neurotic ways.

Hey, at least I got an idea for a future post from this rant...coming soon, I'll do a bit about how I cope with real life versus writing life, with less complaining.

Until then.

About the Writer

  • Luna
  • Nocturne City
  • I've been a homcide detective in Nocturne City for two years and a werewolf for a good bit longer than that. I wasn't born this way, but now it's who I am. Sure, balancing my work life and keeping my secret from almost everyone I care about can be stressful, but after a few full moons a girl learns how to deal--or at least how to accessorize for fur, fangs and claws.
Profile